Thursday, October 23, 2008

Single Minded

So, lately I've just been feeling like every aspect of my life makes me realize [even more] that I am single :) Tay did MASH for me a few days ago, and it predicted that I would be getting married at the age of 23 LOL! (I will be 23 in about 3 months) so hopefully I wont be thinking about being single for too much longer :) haha I really do enjoy single life!!!! I just dont want to constantly be reminded about it:)

this is a random post and who knows if I made any sense, but I just thought I would share:) LOL

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

You are such a goof Ally...I pee that you and Tay still play Mash, lol!

Taylor said...

haha. of course we still play mach lauren. what else do you do when you are bored in sacrament?! l0l.

oh ally...we are bad bloggers! :o)