Friday, October 3, 2008

Horoscopes....

So, I have this daily horoscope thing on my home page at work and, I admit, I do love to read it everyday:) haha.... but I dont read it and expect it to be true! I just like to see what it has to say:) So today's was kinda lame, but there was a really good quote from it...

"Going faster doesn't mean you will get to the good stuff more quickly. It just means that you will abandon the good stuff you already have even faster."

For some odd reason, I really liked this quote. I think its so true! I know that many times I want to quickly get to another stage of life, or I want so desperately to be over with something (such as school), but then you look back and realize how much "good stuff" you had.

So from now on, I will try to remember this quote and not always try to go fast:)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh, i do like that quote! So i thought i added you to my thing that shows who updated their blog...but yours doesn't show! i think i need to go back and add you...and you need to start commenting peoples pages so they know you have a blog! :)

Doney Days said...

YEA! Glad you have a blog! See in a few days! :)

The Smiths said...

that is a really neat quote, it human nature to always be looking ahead, but seriously... life starts passing you by and if you blink... you might just miss something!