Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I think its meant to be....

so, I was online "window shopping" [screen shopping?] and I came across this Dolce and Gabbana purse called 'Allyson'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I think it is meant to be MY purse! unfortunetly it is not a cheap purse...and considering I am not made of money, I will not actually be getting it :( but I will fantasize about it :) (there are too 'Allyson' collection bags...the bowling bag and the doctor bag...)

Here is the Allyson Bowling bag


Here is the Allyson Doctors Bag


so...Maybe someday I will be able to get MY purse :) but until that day...I will dream :)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

ok...i like them both! :) at first i thought the doctor's bag was ugly...but i do like it!

The Skousens said...

I like them...it's funny because the "Allyson" bags really do fit your taste, at least that's what I think!