Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season

I seriously cannot believe December is here!!!! It seems the older I get, the more quickly time flies by!!!
But I am very excited for December....it's such a joyful month!

Here are some things I look forward to this season...
-hearing Christmas music as you shop, drive, clean the house, etc...
-cooler weather
-twinkling Christmas Lights at night
-Smell of Christmas (cinnamon, pepermint, evergreen, etc...)
-thinking of fun gifts for people
-Fires in the fireplace
-Christmas decorations (it seems most everyone gets really into decorating for Christmas, more so than other holidays)
-Christmas Movies!
-the anticipation of Christmas morning (even still, at the age of 22)
-Happy people

There is just a special feeling this season! and I am so happy!

Merry December

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

I'm so excited for the holidays too. Some people are scrooges and say they hate them because they are too stressful. Well then stop making them stressful people! Love ya Ally!

The Smiths said...

oh I just love this time of year too! I just wish we could add the rose parade... to finish the year off. SOMEDAY, it will happen again!!!!

The Skousens said...

CUTE background! I'm excited for this time of year too!!!

Taylor said...

OH...your background IS cute! i liiike! ....high fiiiive! haha.