Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Taylor tagged me in her post to do this fun survey...what you do is answer the questions buy googling your answer and finding something on the FIRST page. It can be pretty interesting:)

My age:
22










My favorite color:
pink of course









My favorite vacation spot:









Where I live:
Southern California









Where i grew up:
G-town









Where i'd like to travel:
Australia











or New York









My favorite food:
Costa Vida (we are having a costa night on saturday! yay!)











or sweets :)












My favorite treat:
anything really, but particularly ice cream :)








My current job:
Secretary









My favorite animal:
Dogs (all dogs...but I really want a bulldog, or rottwieler)










The car i drive:
currently focus, but hopefully soon....








haha

My first name:
Ally










My middle name:
Paige








My last name:
Clark











What I Am Doing Now:
working :)...read this cartoon :)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh, i loved your answers! much better than mine! thanks for doing it! :) last pic = too funny! and i loved the "pink" picture too.

Taylor said...

p.s. i don't think you just used the FIRST page! :) mhmm...i see what you are...CHEATER! l0l

Ally said...

no...I really did us the FIRST page only!!!! I promise!!! why do you say that tay tay?