Friday, April 30, 2010

what would we do????

What would we do without EMAIL??!?!?!?!???!?!?!??????

Really!!!!

Today I have sent AT LEAST 12 emails! (on top of numerous phone calls or talking to in person)---this is how many issues I have had to figure out so far today!

Thank you email....for making life so much more convenient!!!!!

Technology is ruling our society :) just a little side note...First graders are typing stories on a computer! really?!?! and totally know how to use the internet and what not! I dont think I even really knew how to work a computer until middle school....maybe later :) AND I just saw a little 1st or 2nd grader with a cell phone yesterday! what?!?!?! or a little 4 year old sitting in a shopping cart listening/playing with the iphone! haha! I feel so lame! and maybe old :) hahaha BUT life sure is amazing with most of this spectacular technology! thanks you smart people!


No comments: