Friday, April 23, 2010

rain

As much as I have been LOVING the warm, sunny, blue weather.....today I am also ENJOYING the rain!

Rain is just wonderful! there is something about it that is fresh, cleansing, and romantic :)

I love the dark clouds, with rays of sunshine peeking through
I love the brisk chill as you walk out the door
I love the smell!!!!!
I love the sound
I love the sparkling dew that remains after the storm
I love rain

But I wont be too sad when the sunshine and blue reappears :) because I also love spring weather!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I was going through Kaylee's clothes today and I ran out of room for them all because she needs all her warm stuff and her cold stuff out right now because I never know how I will need to dress her. I'm glad the REAL COLD is behind us now though

Ally said...

I know Stace.....one day just a shirt and pants work (maybe even shorts) then the next you need a coat and sweater! But i am glad WINTER is actually over!

although the other day I did have to scrap snow off my car windows!???

Natalie said...

That was a good poem. I think it was, really.
It reminds me of the movie I mentioned yesterday called the Waitress. One of the boyfriends makes up poems on the spot. They're hilarious. But yours was good :)