Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines...

Oh to be young again!!!

Today Valentine's has been fun...Obviously not because of the romance in my life :) But at an Elementary school it's exciting! the kids love it! and it is celebrated--not for its romance, but for the love and joy! I got many Valentines gifts that showed me how much the kids care about me. And it was cute to see them all beaming from ear to ear as they talked about their parties, or Valentines cards, or why they died their hair pink :)

It has been fun to see the joy of the holiday through the youngsters eyes!

Hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day (with or without a 'Valentine')...a day filled with LOVE

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

Oh my Ally, 3 new posts...I am so impressed! That is one thing that I miss the most about not having a class of my own is the holidays with all of the students! Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself!