Thursday, February 11, 2010

All the Pretty Little Purses

Oh My.....words just cannot explain how drawn I am to purses!!! I walked in a Nordstrom Rack today and they had an amazing purse collection! It made me wish I made more than a teacher's salary :) I walked around the store with one particular purse (trying it out on my shoulder, looking in mirrors, you know)-- fully expecting to buy it, but then logic got the best of me and my heart :(


oh....then I almost walked out of the store with a new pair of shoes (my second love)...but again...my wallet and head said 'no' :(

I guess its a good thing my wallet is pretty small...otherwise my closet would only have pretty purses and shoes :)

thanks all for now :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

hahaha...yea i think if you had it your way your closet would be all purses and shoes! :o) i am so proud of you seester for controlling yourself!!!!! l0l.