Thursday, February 25, 2010

SMILE....God loves you :)

yesterday and today have been crazy, stressful, non-stop days!

This morning I woke up and just wanted to curl back into bed and sleep all my worries away...but the logical/responsible side of me made me get out of bed and get ready for the crazy day.

So I just wasn't very happy today....But many things happened that me feel happy and made me realized I am being watched over :) [as little or insignificant as they may seem]

1. I went in my car this morning and one of my favorite songs was playing! (one i was hoping to hear at some point during the day!)
2. one little boy had a hurt hand that he said felt numb and another little boy said "I know what happened...he shut his nervous system down." so matter of fact-ly--i could only laugh!
3. I was so annoyed and stressed----only to look up at the car in front of me that read "SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU" [I know he does]
4. As stressful as it can be....after school, I get to work with a little girl who has a brain tumor and is blind. She is sooo dang cute and sweet! I think everyday she tells me I'm beautiful :) and that she will miss me (with the biggest puppy frown face!)

So...I just have to remind myself to SMILE :) because I do know that I have many things in life to be grateful for!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous end of February :)

hugs and loves

2 comments:

Taylor said...

awww...i loved that post!! :o)

i love you seester!!!

Stacey said...

That little girl sounds precious!