Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet Decisions

So....lately I have been thinking about all the choices and possibilities that are available to me at this stage in my life.

I really am thinking I will not teach next year :) So far teaching has been such a stressful, depressing, chaotic experience. There is a sense of pride that is making me second guess my thoughts, but then I realize that my happiness and joy is most important! I want to love what I do. And as much as I LOVE my students, I am not completely loving the experience of being a special ed teacher.

soooo....I have options! LOTS of them!

On the top of my list is PASTRY SCHOOL!!! how sweet would that be?!?! (pun Intended! haha)


and there are lots of other options....but it is kinda scary out there in the job search field....but I want to love life and love what I do. So I think I am ready to take the risk :)

Anywho....I will keep you all posted (all 3 of you!) hahaha

3 comments:

ShaunaJorgenson said...

Just because we don't always post doesn't mean more than 3 aren't following, silly girl! :) I will be your official taste tester if you go to pastry school!

Taylor said...

you know...i think you really just need to do something that will make you happy! as long as you stay in utah if i move up there so we can room together! l0l. please make your decisions around my plans...just like i told jon and natalie too! :o) haha.

Ally said...

hahahaha....Yay, Shauna! I just know that I dont have many people who follow my blog :)

I mostly just write for me :D but i hope you enjoy :)